Apple Spice Cookies
You can’t have Christmas without some cookies! You (and the kids) are absolutely going to love these apple spice cookies. And they’re so easy to make!
They are completely gluten free, dairy free and sugar free. And with the sweet combination of cinnamon, apple, dates & coconut you won’t even think about adding sugar! Enjoy :)
- 70 g of shredded coconut (unsweetened)
- 2 tbsp of coconut flour
- 1 apple, peeled and chopped
- 8 dates, pitted
- 2 tbsp of coconut oil
- ¼ tsp cinnamon
- pinch of sea salt
- Preheat the oven to 160ºC
- Place all ingredients into a food processor until you get a dough-like mixture.
- Form 9 cookies and place on a baking sheet.
- Bake for 20 minutes.
There are many more Christmas recipes where that came from! Craving some more healthy sweetness? Why not check out our vegan coconut panna cotta dessert, vegan hot chocolate or the wild berry chocolate cake!
How did your Apple Spice Cookies look when they came out of the oven? I’d love to see them on social media with the #CrazyGoodChristmas hashtag.