Last week I noticed that my team needed a little pick-me-up. So I rolled up my sleeves and got dirty in the kitchen ;)
I found a handful of ingredients… and ended up creating the most powerful little energy boosters I’ve ever made.
Turned out, my supergreen, energising, and delicious matcha balls kept us all going for hours! I was extremely focused on work afterwards and just had to share my recipe with you!
- 1-2 tbsp matcha powder (more or less depending on your matcha experience ;))
- 12 medjool dates
- 2 tbsp of cashew paste (or 200 g soaked raw cashew nuts)
- 1.5 tblsp melted coconut oil
- handful of hemp seeds
- Mix all ingredients in your food processor and pulse until you see a thick green paste.
- Put the mixture in the fridge for 20 minutes.
- Roll into small bliss balls.
- You can roll them through raw cacao or coconut flakes for different colors :)
- Serve and enjoy!
Serve + Share Your Matcha Balls :)